Vases (samples + 2nds)
Wheel thrown and/or hand-built stoneware vases. Fully functional, yet recommend hand-washing when a piece features my craze glaze. All others are dishwasher safe.
NOTE: These items are all heavily discounted SAMPLES or 2nds.
Samples are generally test pieces without fault. They may incorporate a new design, colour way or texture application.
2nds contain a fault that is generally in the surface treatment. Sometimes however it's a piece that ends up a little heavier than desired. Either way, the piece is still fit for purpose and remains fully functional.
Please inspect images closely as there is no refund or exchange on sale items. There is generally 2 or 3 images per piece in sequence to make this a little easier. If you need further pics or information before purchasing, please get in touch. Thanks for your understanding :-)
I have also outlined faults below. Please reference in conjunction with listed numbers in product selection....
- frilled - extra wide crawl along one frill edge
- spiked - tiny mark underneath base of one spike (where a piece of glaze has popped off in the firing)
- spiked - inconsistent craze surface (reminds me of coral lichen)
- frilled - inconsistent glaze spot in centre on one side only
- spiked - blue glaze has run inside over white interior
- handled - a little heavier than I'd like but fully functional
- frilled - sample not 2nd
- tiny split at edge of frill, but fully functional